Thursday, October 12, 2017

Posting Again?

Things got a little busy after my last post.  And now it's almost five years later!  Wow.  In that time I moved into iOS development in Objective-C, then Swift.   Last year I abandoned mobile altogether, returning to enterprise systems in Java 8 (sadly.)  There are so many things that I should have posted in these past five years, but just didn't have the time or inclination.  Since the whole point of this blog is not for others to read, but for myself to remember how I solved certain problems, and to help the learning process by explaining things, I suspect I might end up regretting not having posted anything.

Anyway, I think I might take up posting again.  Especially since I have returned to tinkering with Haskell.  There will be lots of stuff to talk about.  Also, there are a few TDD and Java 8 topics on which I might pontificate, just to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment